The A350 is an elegant and efficient Swedish Wood Stove with full black glass side panels offering panoramic views of the flames from three sides. The A350 includes a storage compartment under the combustion chamber and true to Scandinavian design this stove can be installed in airtight houses with the optional external air kit.
- Reviews (0)
Attityd 350G Stove With Black Glass Side Panels
Heat Output; 3–8kW
150mm/ 6″ Top Or Rear Flue Outlet
CE CErtified & Tested To EN13204
External Air Connection; Optional 76 Diameter, Rear Or Underside External Air Connection
Fuels; Seasoned Wood Logs, Wood Briquettes, Peat Briquettes, Light Brown Coal Briquettes
Justus Seeland Rotating Pedastal Stove
The Seeland Pedastal Stoves is a wood stove with a difference. The Seeland Pedestal Stove rotates 55 degrees from centre to the left and to the right, the flame picture will literally follow you around the room. This is an ideal feature in a large open area or between tow spaces. The Seeland is a top quality stove in the best traditions of German wood stoves.
Aarrow i600 Slimline Freestanding Mid
Our little Kansas stove has an output of 5kW and is a multi-fuel stove that will be happy burning coal, peat or wood. It is fully adjustable with primary air control and secondary airwash control which will ensure that the glass stays clean.
It is fitted with a riddling system to help with ash removal and comes complete with operating tool and ash pan. It is available in matt black, black enamel and sepia enamel and comes with both top and rear flue options.
The Newark stove is a versatile stove which allows it to fit with most styles of décor. The Newark boasts a triple burn technology consisting of primary air burn, airwash secondary burn and tertiary air.
The tertiary air system mixes pre-heated air with the exhaust gases allowing exhaust gas to reignite. This process adds to the overall efficiency of the appliance and burns off some of the products of combustion giving a cleaner more environmentally friendly appliance.
Hamco Glendine stove
Hamco Glenmore 30b
- Heat output 30B Boiler Model – 8.5kw to room (29,000BTU) & 23kw to water (78,500 BTU)
- Attractive Cast Iron construction
- Ability to burn either wood or solid fuels
- Twin doors
- Thermostatic damper
- Retains heat long after fire has expired
- External riddling system
- Powerful Airwash technology to keep glass clean
- Top outlet (flue outlet 175mm)
- Max log Size:46cm
- 5 year warranty
- weight 270 kg
Thorma Andorra 7Kw
Stratford Ecoboiler 16 HE
- 5 year guarantee
- Easily accessible water sensor for trouble-free maintenance
- Pre-heated airwash system for sparkling clean glass
- Stainless steel ash pan
- Burns wood or solid fuel
- Compact space-saving design
- Discreetly positioned thermostatic control fitted as standard
- ‘Easy Boost’ system
- Large, externally controlled riddling grate
- Flue Exhaust Diversion system to improve performance
- Primary and secondary burn to improve efficiency
- Suitable for installation in an indirect/open-vented central heating system
- Up to 3 Bar operating pressure
- Top or rear flue outlet
- Direct air supply compatible
Hamco Glenbarrow 6.5kW