- Reviews (0)
This compact little stove offers a high output for its size. With its simple design it is sure to suit every taste.
Heat output: 7Kw
Stockholm 7kw Multifuel Stove Features
- Contemporary Simple Detail Design
- To heat a room size 98 cubic metres (6.5 x 6 x 2.5m)
- Clean Burn Technology
- Retains heat long after fire has expired
- Powerful airwash to help keep the glass clean
- Optional Top or Rear Flue outlet
- Ability to burn either wood or solid fuels
- External riddling system
MORGAN 20B BOILER STOVE
The Oregon stove, like its sister, the Newark, is a versatile stove which allows it to fit in with most styles of décor.
The Oregon boasts a triple burn technology which consists of primary air burn, airwash secondary burn and tertiary air. The tertiary air system mixes pre-heated air with the exhaust gases allowing exhaust gas to reignite. This process adds to the overall efficiency of the appliance and burns off some of the products of combustion giving a cleaner more environmentally friendly appliance.
Arada Ecoburn 11kw freestanding stove
Glenregan Boiler Stove 19kw
The Neo 3C is everything you would expect from a full featured contemporary stove but has the benefit of DEFRA approval allowing you to burn wood in smoke controlled areas. An optional multifuel grate enables you to burn smokeless fuel too to give you versatility when it comes to fuel type.
The NEO 3C has a glazed front door and both sides are glazed too giving a superb view of the fire.
Stratford Ecoboiler 16 HE
- 5 year guarantee
- Easily accessible water sensor for trouble-free maintenance
- Pre-heated airwash system for sparkling clean glass
- Stainless steel ash pan
- Burns wood or solid fuel
- Compact space-saving design
- Discreetly positioned thermostatic control fitted as standard
- ‘Easy Boost’ system
- Large, externally controlled riddling grate
- Flue Exhaust Diversion system to improve performance
- Primary and secondary burn to improve efficiency
- Suitable for installation in an indirect/open-vented central heating system
- Up to 3 Bar operating pressure
- Top or rear flue outlet
- Direct air supply compatible
Hamco Glendine stove
Acr Neo 1P
The Newark stove is a versatile stove which allows it to fit with most styles of décor. The Newark boasts a triple burn technology consisting of primary air burn, airwash secondary burn and tertiary air.
The tertiary air system mixes pre-heated air with the exhaust gases allowing exhaust gas to reignite. This process adds to the overall efficiency of the appliance and burns off some of the products of combustion giving a cleaner more environmentally friendly appliance.