Hamco Stockholm 5kW Multifuel Stove
|Width||376mm (+25mm for riddling Rod)|
|Flue Location||Top and Rear|
|Self Cleaning (airwash)||Yes|
- Reviews (0)
This compact little stove offers a high output for its size. With its simple design it is sure to suit every taste.
Heat output: 5Kw. Ideal for your average size detached home living room
Stockholm 5kw Multifuel Stove Features
- Contemporary minimalistic design
- Retains heat long after fire has expired
- Powerful airwash to help keep the glass clean
- Double Combustion with Cleanburn
- Tertiary Air Optional Top or Rear Flue outlet
- Ability to burn either wood or solid fuel
- External riddling system
- Matt Black
Our little Kansas stove has an output of 5kW and is a multi-fuel stove that will be happy burning coal, peat or wood. It is fully adjustable with primary air control and secondary airwash control which will ensure that the glass stays clean.
It is fitted with a riddling system to help with ash removal and comes complete with operating tool and ash pan. It is available in matt black, black enamel and sepia enamel and comes with both top and rear flue options.
The A350 is an elegant and efficient Swedish Wood Stove with full black glass side panels offering panoramic views of the flames from three sides. The A350 includes a storage compartment under the combustion chamber and true to Scandinavian design this stove can be installed in airtight houses with the optional external air kit.
The Newark stove is a versatile stove which allows it to fit with most styles of décor. The Newark boasts a triple burn technology consisting of primary air burn, airwash secondary burn and tertiary air.
The tertiary air system mixes pre-heated air with the exhaust gases allowing exhaust gas to reignite. This process adds to the overall efficiency of the appliance and burns off some of the products of combustion giving a cleaner more environmentally friendly appliance.
Thorma Andorra 7Kw
Arada Ecoburn 11kw freestanding stove
Hamco Glendine stove
MORGAN 20B BOILER STOVE
Invicta Presage 14 kW
Where Performance meets beauty, the 14 kW Wood Burning Presage Stove from Invicta. A true designer Stove the Presage is an impressive focus to the modern living space. Invictas Presage large feature door window which bellows heat out into the room and a real design feature has been made of the fire chamber with beautiful detail to be seen everywhere including the back plates inside the stove and the very tactile handle. Typical of Invicta, every aspect of this Wood Burning stove has been designed so that it attracts the eye.
Stratford Ecoboiler 16 HE
- 5 year guarantee
- Easily accessible water sensor for trouble-free maintenance
- Pre-heated airwash system for sparkling clean glass
- Stainless steel ash pan
- Burns wood or solid fuel
- Compact space-saving design
- Discreetly positioned thermostatic control fitted as standard
- ‘Easy Boost’ system
- Large, externally controlled riddling grate
- Flue Exhaust Diversion system to improve performance
- Primary and secondary burn to improve efficiency
- Suitable for installation in an indirect/open-vented central heating system
- Up to 3 Bar operating pressure
- Top or rear flue outlet
- Direct air supply compatible
Acr Neo 1P