Hamco Stockholm 5kW Multifuel Stove
|Width||376mm (+25mm for riddling Rod)|
|Flue Location||Top and Rear|
|Self Cleaning (airwash)||Yes|
- Reviews (0)
This compact little stove offers a high output for its size. With its simple design it is sure to suit every taste.
Heat output: 5Kw. Ideal for your average size detached home living room
Stockholm 5kw Multifuel Stove Features
- Contemporary minimalistic design
- Retains heat long after fire has expired
- Powerful airwash to help keep the glass clean
- Double Combustion with Cleanburn
- Tertiary Air Optional Top or Rear Flue outlet
- Ability to burn either wood or solid fuel
- External riddling system
- Matt Black
Hamco Glendine stove
The Montana stove is available as both boiler and non boiler stove. The boiler model delivers 7.5kW to water and 3kW to the room. The non boiler stove delivers 9kW of heat. It is fully adjustable with primary air control and secondary airwash control which will ensure that the glass stays clean. It is fitted with a riddling system to help with ash removal and comes complete with operating tool and ash pan. It is available in matt black, black enamel and sepia enamel and comes with both top and rear flue options.
Acr Neo 1P
The Newark stove is a versatile stove which allows it to fit with most styles of décor. The Newark boasts a triple burn technology consisting of primary air burn, airwash secondary burn and tertiary air.
The tertiary air system mixes pre-heated air with the exhaust gases allowing exhaust gas to reignite. This process adds to the overall efficiency of the appliance and burns off some of the products of combustion giving a cleaner more environmentally friendly appliance.
The A350 is an elegant and efficient Swedish Wood Stove with full black glass side panels offering panoramic views of the flames from three sides. The A350 includes a storage compartment under the combustion chamber and true to Scandinavian design this stove can be installed in airtight houses with the optional external air kit.
MORGAN 20B BOILER STOVE
Stratford Ecoboiler 16 HE
- 5 year guarantee
- Easily accessible water sensor for trouble-free maintenance
- Pre-heated airwash system for sparkling clean glass
- Stainless steel ash pan
- Burns wood or solid fuel
- Compact space-saving design
- Discreetly positioned thermostatic control fitted as standard
- ‘Easy Boost’ system
- Large, externally controlled riddling grate
- Flue Exhaust Diversion system to improve performance
- Primary and secondary burn to improve efficiency
- Suitable for installation in an indirect/open-vented central heating system
- Up to 3 Bar operating pressure
- Top or rear flue outlet
- Direct air supply compatible
Our Nevada stove is a dedicated boiler stove delivering 21kW of heat with 15kW to water and 6kW to the room. This thermostatically controlled stove will keep your home cosy and provide hot water all year round.
It can be easily connected to heating systems or used along with a heat-store device. It is available in matt black, black enamel and sepia enamel and comes with both top and rear flue options.