- Reviews (0)
Aarrow i600 Slimline Freestanding Mid
- Lifetime guarantee
- Slimline body less than 300mm deep
- Pre-heated airwash system for clean glass
- Stainless steel ash pan
- Burns wood or solid fuel
- Available in Anthracite or Grey
- Optional choice of door colours
- Additional convected heat output
- Patented Flexifuel System
- Primary, secondary and tertiary burn to improve efficiency
- Top or rear 127mm (5″) flue outlet
- Direct air supply compatible
- DEFRA exempt
- Rear heat shield to allow closer positioning to combustibles
The i600 Slimline Freestanding Mid stove is also available in Grey
The i600 Slimline Freestanding Mid stove is available with a choice of optional coloured doors
The Montana stove is available as both boiler and non boiler stove. The boiler model delivers 7.5kW to water and 3kW to the room. The non boiler stove delivers 9kW of heat. It is fully adjustable with primary air control and secondary airwash control which will ensure that the glass stays clean. It is fitted with a riddling system to help with ash removal and comes complete with operating tool and ash pan. It is available in matt black, black enamel and sepia enamel and comes with both top and rear flue options.
Our Nevada stove is a dedicated boiler stove delivering 21kW of heat with 15kW to water and 6kW to the room. This thermostatically controlled stove will keep your home cosy and provide hot water all year round.
It can be easily connected to heating systems or used along with a heat-store device. It is available in matt black, black enamel and sepia enamel and comes with both top and rear flue options.
Hamco Glenmore 30b
- Heat output 30B Boiler Model – 8.5kw to room (29,000BTU) & 23kw to water (78,500 BTU)
- Attractive Cast Iron construction
- Ability to burn either wood or solid fuels
- Twin doors
- Thermostatic damper
- Retains heat long after fire has expired
- External riddling system
- Powerful Airwash technology to keep glass clean
- Top outlet (flue outlet 175mm)
- Max log Size:46cm
- 5 year warranty
- weight 270 kg
The Oregon stove, like its sister, the Newark, is a versatile stove which allows it to fit in with most styles of décor.
The Oregon boasts a triple burn technology which consists of primary air burn, airwash secondary burn and tertiary air. The tertiary air system mixes pre-heated air with the exhaust gases allowing exhaust gas to reignite. This process adds to the overall efficiency of the appliance and burns off some of the products of combustion giving a cleaner more environmentally friendly appliance.
Acr Neo 1P
Arada Ecoburn 11kw freestanding stove
The A350 is an elegant and efficient Swedish Wood Stove with full black glass side panels offering panoramic views of the flames from three sides. The A350 includes a storage compartment under the combustion chamber and true to Scandinavian design this stove can be installed in airtight houses with the optional external air kit.
Hamco Glendine stove
MORGAN 20B BOILER STOVE